Thursday, November 11, 2010

form 5 life is going to end

study is for knowledge.

study at school is for earn knowledge and friendship.

do u agree with me?

firstly, I want to thx to parents.

because of let me to change the secondary school to SMK SK

although I heard lot's negative news about SMK SK,

but i trust my self tat I wont be "negative also"

the form 5 year is going end....

the most brightness year in the school is going end..

well, when I was refer back wat I had done in SK..

it's really make me happy

the life in SK is really meaningful~

I had join scout, prefect team, ping-pong club, badminton club, leo club, chinese society in this 2 years~

I had represent SMK SK to join the olahraga 400m, 4*100m, 4*400m competition(MSSD), jemputan merentas desa, jemputan olahraga 4*100m competition(MSSD)

well,it's really let me to learn n earn a lot of knowledge, n always join some volunteer service~

the most important is, i enter 4 Daisi 3 since year 2009..

4D3 n 5D3 is the class that I most like since I was in elementary stage(form1) in secondary school~

how come I will say that?

it's just because of friends.

those friends tat I had met is really I like..

they can play together,sot blak together,study together,sport together+++++

form 5 year is going to end..well,although I feel kinda sad also, but I fully believe that the friendship in the 5D3 is wont change~this is because........

WE ROCK THE LAME SCHOOL】 together!

2 comments: